суббота, 30 апреля 2022 г.

My character is my way of sorting people. I know it's hard and my tongue is sharp, but that's what keeps strong, strong and loyal people around. There are also those who have been with me for several years, although they also fell under a hot hand, but this did not alienate my people from me. I am grateful that I am who I am. Hard, unbearable, hard. The right people will stay with me. Life has proven time and again that I am much better off without those who escaped.


 


Heartsdale Jewellery

[HJ] Fortunate Collection



 ♚ ::: Vivacious Inc. ::: ♚ 


::: VInc. ::: - Casual Outfit "Pamela"
▧ NEW RELEASE 1: ::: VInc. ::: Casual Outfit "Pamela" -MESH- is available in 9 Colors / Belleza (Freya) / Maitreya (Lara & Petite) / Slink (Hourglass ) & Legacy (Classic & Perky) Mesh-Body compatible







     :::: CULT ::::

: CULT : Hiba with HUD 1.0

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

How do you feel? - I feel like I want cake...

   {Le'La} {Le'La} Yildiz Outfit  30 Colors Outfit Skirt | Bra | Belt | Gloves | Panty | Boots For Body: Kupra Bimbo, Legacy , Maitr...