суббота, 8 октября 2022 г.

I change myself, without changing myself ... I don’t take revenge on my enemies, but I don’t shake hands ... I forgive only children for mistakes! Betrayal and meanness to anyone!


  {Le'La}

{Le'La} Elin Glitter Dress

40 COLOURS DRESS

2 STYLES TO WEAR

GLITTER ANIMATION EFFECT & NORMAL
♥ MAITREYA

♥ ISIS

♥ VENUS

♥ FREYA

♥ HOURGLASS

♥ PHYSIQUE

♥ LEGACAY



Le'La Designs - Thurid Heels @ THE DARKNESS EVENT maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Soul/187/66/26
50 TEXTURES
♥ MAITREYA♥ ERIKA♥ KUPRA♥ LEGACY♥ REBORN


Heartsdale Jewellery

[HJ] Queen Bee Collection
New release exclusively at Swank Events during October

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Only when we stop explaining to someone to whom there is no point in explaining, do we begin to get high with those who are on the same wavelength as you...

   - pOOnsh - pOOnsh - Edith Outfit (FATPACK) Legacy, Perky, Reborn, Waifus, LaraX ✦ IT INCLUDES Top, Pants, HUD (14 colors + TintPicker f...