понедельник, 12 декабря 2022 г.

Accept me for who I am! I won't get worse, but I can't get any better!!!


 

 FAGA

FAGA - School's day Hairstyle
Now available in the store, it comes in 2 head sizes and 4 styles. It is also adjusted to the new quality of textures and colors.

.:: Hanatsumi ::.

.:: Hanatsumi ::. Taylor

Fitted mesh outfit with texture HUD ( 36 textures ) for Maitreya + Petite, Legacy ( Classic & Perky ), Ebody ( Reborn & Juicy Boobs ) & Kupra ( Original & Kups ).


mekaci

RUVER + mekaci [FETISH FAIR - DECEMBER 11th 5pm SLT]
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anela/133/117/23
in this event you will find:
cats ears -
♡ there is also a built-in script for resizing ♡
♡ HUD includes 30 colors l 15 metallic textures l 10 fur textures ♡


animesh cats tail -
♡ 9 dinamic animations ♡
♡ 9 static animations ♡
♡ 3 versions of tail thicness ♡
♡ HUD includes 10 fur textures ♡

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

There are so many people around me who know about my life that sometimes I want to come up and ask: - Well, what, how am I doing there?!

  Labelita Store [LABELITA] Ursula Outfit Fatpack Ursula Outfit (Belleza Classic - Belleza Curvy - Legacy - Perky - Nerido - Maitreya - Smas...