пятница, 16 декабря 2022 г.

I wish happiness to knock on your door on New Year's Eve! And God forbid that at this moment it was you who opened the door, and not your guests ...


 MELODY

MELODY HAIDAR
Melody Haidar Group Gift Christmas 2022 SET BOX {For:Legacy - Reborn - Belleza genx classic/curvy - Maitreya}


mekaci

Around head: Mekaci - christmas lights.
[ABSTRAKT EVENT - DECEMBER]
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neko%20Paws/13/227/2779
♡ christmas lights - around head ♡
♡ 3 shape for rigged ♡
♡ 1 unrigged - there is also a built-in script for resizing ♡
♡ HUD includes 30 colors 15 metallic textures ♡





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

There are so many people around me who know about my life that sometimes I want to come up and ask: - Well, what, how am I doing there?!

  Labelita Store [LABELITA] Ursula Outfit Fatpack Ursula Outfit (Belleza Classic - Belleza Curvy - Legacy - Perky - Nerido - Maitreya - Smas...