пятница, 28 апреля 2023 г.

If I ask about your plans for the evening, it does not mean that I want to join the company. Maybe I just don't want to meet you by chance.


   Limited Addiction
Limited Addiction - Ransom Set
KlNKY Event April 28th
Features top, jeans and optional strings fitted for Maitreya, Legacy, and Reborn bodies.




Peas

P e a s . mood Shakes Fatpack
MOOD SHAKE Fatpack
Bubblegum dreams      Chocolate mocha delight       Minty fresh ecstasy     Sunset paradise   Snow White

Comes with a bonus key-chain that is only available with the fatpack !!
Purchase includes one milkshake with a hud to change the colour (5 colour options available) and a hud to change the expression to suit your mood! (6 expressions to choose from) .
 Left and right bento poses for milkshake



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

I never regret what I did, if I did it this way, then it SHOULD be so!

     [ADD ] [ADD] Aleik Dress Exclusive for this round of Kinky Event (April 28 / 2024) https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20Cit...