понедельник, 29 апреля 2024 г.

I love smart, kind, beautiful people, of course. But most of all I love men, next to whom you can relax and purr.


  [ LSR ]   LsR Originals
Sexy Ainee Suit Comopolitan
Round Open 29th April

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/61/22

[ LsR ] - Sexy Ainee Suit Fatpack✩✩ Exclusive for Cosmopolitan

Option :Bra / Straps / Skirt

]Hud with 40 Textures Solids
Suit Regular: Legacy [ Classic ] Maitreya [ Lara X ] Reborn - Belleza GENX [Classic - Curvy ]

Sandals Fatpack Separatelly at Big Fatpack
Full Options in FatPack - Big Fatpack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

There are so many people around me who know about my life that sometimes I want to come up and ask: - Well, what, how am I doing there?!

  Labelita Store [LABELITA] Ursula Outfit Fatpack Ursula Outfit (Belleza Classic - Belleza Curvy - Legacy - Perky - Nerido - Maitreya - Smas...