суббота, 15 января 2022 г.

I learned to find a way out of the most confusing situations! The only thing that amazes me is how I find the entrance there!


 

TRESOR SL EVENT

11th round– 10th/30th January 2022


{Le'La}

{Le'La} Glow Outfit
Dress | Clutch | Shoes| Necklace | Earrings

5 Textures Dress

Black Shoes & Clutch

Gold Earrings & Necklace
Necklace & Earrings non rigged - with resizer menu
FitMesh for mesh avatars

sizes Outfit
☻ 1 Fitted Mesh for Maitreya☻ 1 Fitted Mesh for Legacy☻ 3 Fitted Mesh for Belleza, Freya Isis,Venus☻ 2 Fitted Mesh for Slink - Hourglass Physique


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

I never regret what I did, if I did it this way, then it SHOULD be so!

     [ADD ] [ADD] Aleik Dress Exclusive for this round of Kinky Event (April 28 / 2024) https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20Cit...